Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Now of it

It's been about two months now, haven't written anything. I stopped writing reviews for Little Blue Frog because I haven't listened to that sort of music since I wrote the last one.

By now if you haven't picked up on the blogs underling theme then chances are you aren't smart enough. Every album I have reviewed is fusion of some sort. You wont find anything purely one genre in here. I adopted the name "Little Blue Frog" from my favorite track off of Miles Davis's 'Bitches Brew' which is the ultimate fusion album. Although I guess you could say all of today's music is fusion when you look back far enough. And I would say fuck you.

Anyway, within the past two months I have been listening to an abundance of electronic UK based music. There has been a lot of Post-Dubstep, IDM and Future Garage (the new love of my life). I can't even remember the last time I heard a guitar that wasn't so drenched in effects that you could even tell it was a guitar you were hearing.

I want to continue the blog because I have came so far, but my currents musical interests don't fit the theme. There's a possibility in creating a whole new electronic based blog. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment